M-ARC (Movena Attack Resistant Composite) protection panels range has been developed by a specialized team to suit a variety of different applications. The product is widely used among the security and police force sectors.
- What is M-Arc?
- Technical Info
What is M-Arc?
M-ARC is a composite material that is totally integrated into the body of the vehicle. It is designed to absorb and resist to the impact of projectiles in a hostile environment such as a riot for example and therefore to protect both occupants and the exterior of the vehicle.
All our panels and moldings are produced with a smooth gel-coat finish providing a “like for like” vehicle detailing.
Technical Information and Characteristics:
- Our panels and moldings are thin (around 5mm thick) and are bonded to the structure of the vehicle in order to offer maximum protection.
- Class A fire retardant, ideal protection against Molotov Cocktails.
- Class BR1 against EN1063 norm in its standard version but other configurations are available in order to reach higher protection levels.
- Shotgun resistant.
- Panels can be manufactured color specific to the customer’s requirements.
- Direct replacement for original wings and bonnets.
- Over clad system for doors, side panels and roofs.
- Lightweight (6 kg/m²).
- Easy to repair (no need for a car steel work).
- Resist multiple impacts.
- Does not modify car manufacturers’ structure (crash test).
- Can be combined with a lighter ballistic protection inside the vehicle.